The use of restorative justice programs in Nebraska was expanded by a bill passed May 13.
- Some marijuana users have avoided charges in Nebraska. That may be coming to an end
- Washington Digest: Ben Sasse to hold hearing in Lincoln on human trafficking
- Nebraska prosecutors say new hemp law complicates prosecution of marijuana possession
- ‘It’s still not legal’: Ricketts says state is working on way to distinguish hemp from marijuana
- Hemp regulation proposal amended, returned to final round