A bill that would extend and eliminate certain statutes of limitation for labor and sex trafficking was amended and advanced from general file May 16.
- Proposed hemp rules worry industry – Much of the concern involves how the federal government would test for the high-inducing THC
- Editorial: Nebraska leaders must seek clarity and agreement on state prison woes
- Projected drop in prison overcrowding never happened, forcing Nebraska to look for new answers
- Protecting kids of all ages from teacher molestation is goal of proposed bill in Nebraska
- ‘We’re being inundated’: Drone sightings spread eastward in Nebraska