A bill that would extend and eliminate certain statutes of limitation for labor and sex trafficking was amended and advanced from general file May 16.
- Downtown Schuyler evacuates after work crews hit gas line
- Good news for prosecutors: Two crime labs in state now can discern between pot and hemp
- FBI names new special agent in charge of its Omaha office
- Some marijuana users have avoided charges in Nebraska. That may be coming to an end
- Washington Digest: Ben Sasse to hold hearing in Lincoln on human trafficking