A bill that would extend and eliminate certain statutes of limitation for labor and sex trafficking was amended and advanced from general file May 16.
- Nebraska prosecutors say new hemp law complicates prosecution of marijuana possession
- ‘It’s still not legal’: Ricketts says state is working on way to distinguish hemp from marijuana
- Hemp regulation proposal amended, returned to final round
- Criminal, civil penalties for ‘revenge porn’ advanced
- Human trafficking statute of limitation bill expanded, advanced