A bill that would extend and eliminate certain statutes of limitation for labor and sex trafficking was amended and advanced from general file May 16.
- Attorney General Doug Peterson Recognizes National Human Trafficking Awareness Day
- Statement by Nebraska County Attorneys Association Board of Directors on Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine
- Midlands Voices: Don Kleine’s record shows his dedication to the law
- Lancaster County not testing for COVID-19 during death investigations
- Virus v. constitutional rights: Courts in disarray trying to navigate crowd-size limits, quarantine