A bill on final reading that would authorize and regulate the growing, processing and handling of hemp and hemp products in Nebraska was amended May 22 after lawmakers voted to return it to select file.
- Some marijuana users have avoided charges in Nebraska. That may be coming to an end
- Washington Digest: Ben Sasse to hold hearing in Lincoln on human trafficking
- Nebraska prosecutors say new hemp law complicates prosecution of marijuana possession
- ‘It’s still not legal’: Ricketts says state is working on way to distinguish hemp from marijuana
- Hemp regulation proposal amended, returned to final round