A bill on final reading that would authorize and regulate the growing, processing and handling of hemp and hemp products in Nebraska was amended May 22 after lawmakers voted to return it to select file.
- Midlands Voices: Don Kleine’s record shows his dedication to the law
- Lancaster County not testing for COVID-19 during death investigations
- Virus v. constitutional rights: Courts in disarray trying to navigate crowd-size limits, quarantine
- Gov. Ricketts Further Limits Events, Gatherings to Prevent COVID-19 Spread
- Wheels of justice grind on in Nebraska as coronavirus generates common and constitutional concerns