Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #1275


    I have never run into the following situation and am looking for some guidance:

    Incest case where male and female allegedly have the same father. Male and female had sex. Thus, if true, they are half brother and half sister having sex.

    1. How do I make the half brother and sister take a DNA test? 29-4126?

    2. How do I make the alleged father take a DNA test? (remember he is not the suspect. Also, he lives in Minnesota).

    Any sample motions or forms would be great.


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.